Please read the following rules carefully before entering the contest:
01. We are looking for great songwriters, not great producers. A simple home or live recording of a song has the same chance as a professional recording.
02. Entrants retain full song ownership rights and all copyrights to all songs submitted. Entering the contest does not in any way affect the writers' ownership of their songs.
03. Each song must be an original, unreleased musical composition of which the contestant owns the copyright and authority to submit the composition in the contest. Payment for each composition entered in the contest must be made at the time of submission.
04. Entries from all over the world are welcome. There are no limitations on age or nationality.
05. Contestants can enter more than one song into the competition. Also, the same song can be submitted in more than one category.
06. The entry fee for one song is 25 Dollars. The entry fee is non-refundable.
07. Songs may have multiple co-writers. All co-writers' names should be entered on the entry form. Co-writers names should be seperated by a slash and space (eg: first writer / second writer / third writer) to ensure that names appear correctly on the certificates.
08. The judges decisions are final and binding and entrants agree by entering the contest to accept it.